A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erich Swafford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erich Swafford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Swafford graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Swafford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Wichita Falls State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erich Lofton Swafford MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Erich L. Swafford practice?
- Dr. Erich Swafford has 4 office locations.
Dr. Erich Swafford practices Psychiatry near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sheppard Afb, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Plano Psychiatrists.