A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erich Swafford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erich Swafford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Swafford graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Swafford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Wichita Falls State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erich Lofton Swafford MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Erich L. Swafford practice?
- Dr. Erich Swafford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erich Swafford practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.