A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erich Swafford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erich Swafford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swafford
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swafford Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Swafford graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Swafford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Wichita Falls State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erich Lofton Swafford MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Erich L. Swafford practice?
- Dr. Erich Swafford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erich Swafford practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.