Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erick Araneda
Dr. Erick Araneda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Junction, CO, with other offices in Grand Junction, CO and Little Rock, AR (and 5 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Araneda is affiliated with Baxter Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Erick Araneda has the following 2 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Erick Araneda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Junction, CO.
Dr. Maria Anderson
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Grand Junction, CO 0 mi19
Dr. Claude Brachfeld
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Grand Junction, CO 0 mi35
Dr. Daniel Duffey
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Grand Junction, CO 0 mi39