A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erick Blaudeau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erick Blaudeau, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaudeau graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Blaudeau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erick Blaudeau MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Erick Blaudeau practice?
- Dr. Erick Blaudeau has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erick Blaudeau practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Flowood, MS.
See Jackson Radiologists.