A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erick Blaudeau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blaudeau
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blaudeau Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erick Blaudeau, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaudeau graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Blaudeau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erick Blaudeau MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Erick Blaudeau practice?
- Dr. Erick Blaudeau has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erick Blaudeau practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Flowood, MS.
See Jackson Radiologists.