Dr. Erick Bulawa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erick Bulawa?

August 12th, 2011

Best Doctor Around

I have been a patient with doctor Bulawa since i was an infant and have always been blown away by how much of a great doctor he truly is. Even when i was a teenager having major psychological issues he never gave up on me and always made sure i had my meds and saw him whenever i needed to. In my opinion there is absolutely no better doctor than Dr.Bulawa he is caring, kind, professional, and honest. I always trust his diagnosis and know that with whatever he prescribes I will be right back at the top of my game.

May 30th, 2010

The Best Doctor We Could Ask For!!!

Dr. Erick Bulawa is an amazing doctor who truly knows what he is talking about. He is our family physician, for me my husband and our 3 children.Our daughter is disabled and we would not even think about taking her to another doctor. He takes the time to care about your family and get to know you. I would recommend him and his nurse Marianne (love her too) to anyone. The best people in the world to care for my family.

March 16th, 2009

Dr Bulawa is my primary care physician. He is highly competent and a thorough medical professional. He has a sense of humor and shows a personal and genuine concern for his patients. His only shortcoming is his penmanship--his handwriting is an indecipherable embarrassment, like many doctors.

April 22nd, 2015