Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christian Kaufman
Dr. Christian Kaufman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with another office in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kaufman is affiliated with OU Medical Center-Presbyterian Tower, Parkland Health Center-Liberty Road and Cox Medical Center South. He speaks English.
Dr. Christian Kaufman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christian Kaufman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Mazen Abu-Fadel
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi16
Dr. Arafat Tfayli
Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi18
Dr. Jean Keddissi
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi20