A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Kilgore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kilgore
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Kilgore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Kilgore, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilgore graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Kilgore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik J Kilgore MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Erik J. Kilgore practice?
- Dr. Erik Kilgore has 5 office locations.
Dr. Erik Kilgore practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Vancouver Radiologists.