A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Kilgore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Kilgore, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilgore graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Kilgore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik J Kilgore MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Erik J. Kilgore practice?
- Dr. Erik Kilgore has 5 office locations.
Dr. Erik Kilgore practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Vancouver Radiologists.