A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erick Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erick Lin MD and PHD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erick Lin practice?
- Dr. Erick Lin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Erick Lin practices Plastic Surgery near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Santa Rosa, CA.
See Fullerton Plastic Surgeons.