Learn more about Dr. Erick Palma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erick Palma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palma
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erick Palma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Palma graduated from Universidad De Panama.
Dr. Palma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Homestead Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erick Abdiel Palma MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erick A. Palma practice?
- Dr. Erick Palma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Erick Palma practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Pulmonologists, Miami Critical Care Practitioners, and Miami Sleep Medicine Doctors.