Dr. Erick Willis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 28th, 2015
Best doctor. I wouldn't let anyone else touch my baby.

June 11th, 2013
Wonderful Pediatrician
Dr. Willis came to us during an illness with my youngest son. He had gotten sick while on vacation in Tennessee and we left for home and stopped at St. Mary's Hospital on our way home to have him checked out. We had no pediatrician at the time, with our youngest son being almost 15 we were not in a big hurry to find one when ours retired. The hospital recommended Dr. Willis to us when our son was admitted. After getting some wonderful recommendations and information about him, we decided to have him on board for our son's care. I was impressed with how thorough he was, his compassion, and his knowledge. He was amazing! After my son's release, we continued to see Dr. Willis and have never been sorry! He is a wonderful pediatrician and I would highly recommend him to any family seeking top care for their children. My first born grandson is now a patient of Dr. Willis' and I feel very comfortable knowing that he will get top care.

June 1st, 2012
Amanzing!
Dr. Willis became my pediatrician for my children by defaukt. I didn't have one picked out for the birth of my fist and he was.who was on call. I had every intention of finding someone else, but I absolutely fell in love with his care and treatment.Dr. Willis is by far the best pediatrician I have ever dealt with. We will be using him for years to come.

May 11th, 2010
Llove them
Love them office staff is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!as is DR.WILLIS, My kids will go no where else!!!!