A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ericka King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ericka King is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. King has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Health System
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ericka Francine King MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ericka F. King practice?
- Dr. Ericka King has 1 office location.
Dr. Ericka King practices Otolaryngology and Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Otolaryngologists and Portland Surgeons.