A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik-Jan Wamsteker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik-Jan Wamsteker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wamsteker
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Wamsteker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik-Jan Wamsteker, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Palliative Care
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wamsteker graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wamsteker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik-Jan Wamsteker MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Erik-Jan Wamsteker practice?
- Dr. Erik-Jan Wamsteker has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik-Jan Wamsteker practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists.