Learn more about Dr. Erik-Jan Wamsteker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik-Jan Wamsteker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wamsteker
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Wamsteker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik-Jan Wamsteker, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Palliative Care
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wamsteker graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wamsteker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik-Jan Wamsteker MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Erik-Jan Wamsteker practice?
- Dr. Erik-Jan Wamsteker has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik-Jan Wamsteker practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists.