Learn more about Dr. Erik-Jan Wamsteker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik-Jan Wamsteker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wamsteker
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wamsteker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik-Jan Wamsteker, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Palliative Care
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wamsteker graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wamsteker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik-Jan Wamsteker MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Erik-Jan Wamsteker practice?
- Dr. Erik-Jan Wamsteker has 6 office locations.
Dr. Erik-Jan Wamsteker practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Canton Internists and Canton Gastroenterologists.