A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik-Jan Wamsteker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik-Jan Wamsteker, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Wamsteker graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wamsteker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik-Jan Wamsteker MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Erik-Jan Wamsteker practice?
- Dr. Erik-Jan Wamsteker has 8 office locations.
Dr. Erik-Jan Wamsteker practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Canton Internists and Canton Gastroenterologists.