Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erik Alexander
Dr. Erik Alexander, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Alexander is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women's Hospital and Mass General Hospital. Dr. Alexander has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Erik Alexander has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Erik Alexander is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Edwin Pascal Alyea III
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Boston, MA 0 mi27
Dr. Kwok-Kin Wong
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0 mi21
Dr. David Avigan
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Boston, MA 0 mi28