Dr. Erik Armitano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erik Armitano?

A Very Good Doctor

Posted on March 29th, 2017

Attentive and intelligent.

Mrs.

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Med assistant very efficient and pleasant Dr. listens very well. Answers all of my well. Has always given me accurate advice and treatment. Referrals always are excellent.

Posted on March 1st, 2013

I have never had worse service by staff. Armitano's new assistant is terrible. Phone calls are rarely returned. If by luck you are able to get through to her she behaves like she is a doctor, telling you how things are going to be. If you have an emergency flare up or need to be seen same day, you are out of luck. Then when you have go to the ER, the ER will not be able to communicate with the facility on behalf of your care. Armitano is a decent, soft spoken doctor but seems pretty complacent with care and moving forward with a plan to get better. If asking him a question he just agrees with you instead of giving you an answer. He does unfortunately have very poor communication skills, and if you have established a plan with him for your care beware that he may change the frequency of prescriptions with no notice to you. Then when you call requesting a normal refill and it is denied, it takes a week of calling, and finally making a visit IN person to the facility to even get some clarification or answers, which are then given to you rudely, and in front of other people with no respect for patient privacy. Please go somewhere else if you want good care. Just the staffs behavior alone is enough to steer clear of this place.

Results by Post It Note.

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

I waited 3 months for results from an MRI Dr. Armitano ordered despite calling his office several times asking for them and when I finally received the results after threatening not to pay for the MRI his comments came by way of a Post It Note on top of the radiologist result. I was told I had normal wear and tear in my cervical spine. If he'd actually read the results, he might have seen where the radiologist requested additional MRI scans - which I got after seeing another physician. We discovered something much worse than normal wear and tear. Thankfully I was wise enough to follow up on my own.

Highly recommended

Posted on November 26th, 2012

This doctor is very caring. I have been to many doctors with my back pain and none of them was actually able to help me. Dr. A was even willing to consult with my physical therapist to find the best way to help me. I am grateful and highly recommend this doctor.

office staff needs training.

Posted on June 12th, 2012

phone calls are not returned. Questions are answered with jibberish and silly responses. His staff person says they will take care of your need "immediately" I was lucky to have another call back or my need met at all. Seldom were my needs responded too.

Strange office staff

Posted on May 19th, 2012

The doctor was very nice and professional. His staff however had some strange comments. (wanting to know if I live in a house or a condo?) She also said the circle of willis was the name of the MRI machine. After my office visit one of his staff members asked me how I was feeling "did my leg feel like I was draging a dead weight" in front of other people in the office.I will return (if I can get another appointment) to see this doctor as his professional manner was excellent.

disappointed

Posted on March 30th, 2012

I could not get in touch with assistant. had to have another office person go get her to get to talk to her. none of my phone calls were returned after leaving messages. Doctor did not call me back after i requested a call several times since I had more questions after visit.

Great Doctor

Posted on June 10th, 2011

A great Doctor, listens to his patients, soft spoken, very informative. You will be satisfied!!!

Posted on February 17th, 2011

Scheduling the initial appointment was difficult. The receptionist didn't return calls for days on end. Once seen, the exam was brief and I left the office with more questions than answers. Also the exam room was messy with dirty linen on the table. After a change for the worse we requested refills on medicine to deal with 3 days of vomiting. Again no return call or prescription refill even after my wife drove in to speak with staff. We were forced to see a GP days later who was unfamiliar with my diagnosis to get the appropriate medicines. If youre looking for a Neurologist who explains things in lay-mans terms and is an available resource for any change in condition my advice would be look elsewhere.

great doctor

Posted on February 4th, 2011

Dr. Armitano is one of the few doctors I've ever encountered who takes the time to really listen and answer questions and make sure that his patient has good, clear information about his/her concern. I'd rate him 5 out of 4 in bedside manner and spending enough time with me.