A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Austin, Board Certified Dermatologist & Dermatologic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Austin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Austin DO and MPH is a male Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Erik Austin practice?
- Dr. Erik Austin has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Austin practices Dermatology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Dermatologists.