Learn more about Dr. Erik Beger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Beger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Beger, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Beger graduated from Georg-August-Universitaet Gottingen. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Beger has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Beger MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Erik Beger practice?
- Dr. Erik Beger has 7 office locations.
Dr. Erik Beger practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Norwalk, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Darien, CT and Elmhurst, NY.
See Norwalk Internists and Norwalk Rheumatologists.