A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Bezema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Bezema, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Bezema, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bezema graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bezema has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Bezema MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erik Bezema practice?
- Dr. Erik Bezema has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erik Bezema practices Family Medicine near Valencia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA.
See Valencia Primary Care Doctors.