A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Borncamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Borncamp, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Borncamp, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Breast Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Complex Wound Care
- Excision of the cyst
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Rectal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Borncamp graduated from Chicago Med Sch at Rosalin Franklin Univ of Med & Sci, North Chicago, I. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Borncamp has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Borncamp MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erik Borncamp practice?
- Dr. Erik Borncamp has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Borncamp practices Surgery and Trauma Surgery near New Lenox, IL.
See New Lenox Surgeons.