Erik Borncamp, MD
Video profile
1890 Silver Cross Blvd
Ste 410
New Lenox, IL 60451
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The BEST bed side manner of ANY Dr I've EVER expirenced.  |  show details
by Mike Stroud on Aug 23rd, 2013

I was Blessed to have had the privelage to have Dr.Borncamp become involved in my case. I truly feel comfortable asking any question smart or otherwise. Not only is his bed side manner beyond excellent, but with any procedure he does you feel & know your in GREAT hands. And is more than thorough with his explanations of what he is going to do, what COULD happen and what he is GOING to do. I've been through 10 years of surgeries and I KNOW a good surgeon and a not so good one. Ill leave it at this... There is NO OTHER doctor I'd want in a life or death situation than Dr. Borncamp.

|  Pamela Apple  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2012

The doctor was running about late, but when he got in I went into the room and didn't wait long. I really like him as he listens to what you saying. He has a good sense of humor. his staff is very friendly. I have out patient surgery on the 6th and let' see how good he is. I hope really good lol

Jun 19th, 2012

For years I suffered from severe pain that Doctors kept telling me was reflux. Doctor Borncamp was the first doctor to recognize my gall bladder as the problem. He safely brought me through gallbladder surgery and I am now 3 months out and pain free for the first time in years.

Jun 7th, 2011

Excellent bedside manner. Very thorough and clear. Did not seem like a doctor.

May 4th, 2009