A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Burman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Burman, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burman graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Burman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Mad River Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 79 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erik Burman practice?
Dr. Erik Burman practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Cytopathology near Eureka, CA.
See Eureka Pathologists.