A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Burman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Burman, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burman graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Burman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Mad River Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Burman MD is a male Pathologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Erik Burman practice?
- Dr. Erik Burman has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Burman practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Eureka, CA.
See Eureka Pathologists.