A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Burton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burton
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Burton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Research
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Von Burton MD is a male Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Erik V. Burton practice?
- Dr. Erik Burton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Erik Burton practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Albuquerque Neurologists and Albuquerque Psychiatrists.