Learn more about Dr. Erik Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Burton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burton
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Burton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Research
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Von Burton MD is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Erik V. Burton practice?
- Dr. Erik Burton has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Burton practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Neurologists and Shreveport Psychiatrists.