Dr. Erik Clinton MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Boston, MA

• Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2017
Very nice and good bed side manner.
After a horrible experience with Dr ly 12 days a go, iit was such nice experience with dr. Clinton. Great demeanor and very comforting. Thanks again

June 14th, 2016
Dr Clinton and his staff are top notch. Very personable and doesn't beat around the bush.

March 26th, 2015
Best Doctor Ever
No words can explain what an excellent doctor and also human being he is. He is been my OB on my two pregnancies and he is always being there for me all my questions all my syntoms and even on my postpasturm depression he got me the help I need it and never rush me on my visits and he always try for my labor to be as natural as it can be he gave me confidence when I most needed it. He is the best OB in the planet would not changed him for anything ever

September 18th, 2013
Good Doctor, but many follow up mistakes from staff
Dr. Clinton was always warm and professional. He took time to answer questions during visits. However, when I started experiencing pain during my pregnancy I found it difficult to contact Dr. Clinton directly for support. I was contacted by his staff instead and told my pain was normal (this ended up not being the case.) The pain turned out to be a complication with my pregnancy that was *only* caught by another department at MGH and required immediate hospitalization/drug therapy. Dr. Clinton was personally helpful after the incident, but there were several follow up mistakes from his staff. I've had issues with required medication being correctly called into the pharmacy and mixed up blood tests. Dr. Clinton was wonderful but my experience with his office has not been wonderful.

September 12th, 2013
Dr. Clinton is great! Have been seeing him for years for my general OBGYN Checkups and issues. Always answers my questions thoroughly and has great bedside manner. Definitely recommend!

October 6th, 2012
Great doctor! From the moment my husband and I first met Dr.C we felt very comfortable with him. He answers all our questions thoroughly and is very easy going which was what we were looking for. He even came to visit me in the hospital while I was in labor and he wasnt even due in! Happy overall! Great staff! From the receptionist to the ultrasound techs to the phlebotomist!

August 8th, 2012
Excellent
Dr. Clinton is by far the best doctor I have ever had! His bedside manner is top notch. He goes above and beyond to make sure I completely understand everything he is doing and why. He has even called me at home to check in and answer my questions. I can not rave about him enough. He will have me as a patient for as long as he is practicing. I highly recommend him if you are looking for great doctor who really takes the time to go that extra step for his patients.

July 18th, 2012
Grateful to have such a fine Doctor.
A very fine Doctor & very fine human being. I feel very grateful he's my doctor. What a difference in life when you can put your trust in your doctor.

January 25th, 2012
This is the worse doctor I have ever visited. He was so consumed by himself that he missed the problem entirely and I ended up in the emergency room the night I saw him. Never again!

May 19th, 2011
Great OB experience so far.
I've been seeing Dr. Clinton since my second OB appointment. The first OB I had did not make a good impression on me so I was interested to see how Dr. Clinton would be, as he works at a major hospital. He's very relaxed, reassuring, and laid back. Puts me at ease about any worries I have, and never tries to push a "doctor's agenda" on me and my pregnancy. Couldn't be happier with him as my OB, highly recommended.

August 3rd, 2017