A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Cressman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cressman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cressman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Cressman, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Cressman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Cressman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Norman Kraske Cressman MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Erik N. Cressman practice?
- Dr. Erik Cressman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erik Cressman practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Radiologists.