A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Davenport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Davenport, Emergency Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Davenport, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Davenport graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Davenport has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Dominican Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik C J Davenport MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erik C. Davenport practice?
- Dr. Erik Davenport has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erik Davenport practices Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Gatos, CA.
See Mountain View Emergency Physicians and Mountain View Sports Medicine Doctors.