A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Dean is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Dean, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dean has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Jacob Dean DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erik J. Dean practice?
- Dr. Erik Dean has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Dean practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.