Erik J Dean, DO

8630 E Via De Ventura
Ste 201
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
480-558-3744
Locations and availability (1)

|  mother of 3  |  show details
by annie on Aug 6th, 2013

As a mother of three and suffering from shin splints. Dr. Dean became my PCP and I couldn't be happier with the decision.

|  I get to see Dr. Dean every time I go! He is such a sweet men.  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2010

Hi Peeps:I am 42, married man and in very good health. I see Dr. Dean every six months or so and he does my physicals and all my referrals.Though one of his areas of expertise is Sports Medicine,he is my regular primary doctor. Dr. Dean is awesome.He is a very educated doctor and has hit the nail on the head with my diagnosis every time.He also knows his meds well and has great bedside manner. He drives a regular Ford pick-up truck (I love that).He has never rushed me and really listens to me. I like him allot and would highly recommend him as your physician. Once you meet him you will know exactly what I mean. Tell him Bob (who talks allot) sent you and you will get a big smile from Dr. Dean. What can I say. I do not have many health issues but when I eventually do, which is inevitable, I want Dr. Dean by my side.This is one of the few doctors I truly trust but I will let you be the judge for yourself.I hope this was helpful.Bob R. ps-please excuse any typos I am short for time and did not use spell check. :)

|  this doc is awesome  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2009

great doctor, excellent sports med background, I got back to running with his advice