A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Dutson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Dutson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dutson
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Dutson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Dutson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Reflux Surgery (Fundoplication)
- Stomach Cancer
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dutson graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dutson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Patrick Dutson MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erik P. Dutson practice?
- Dr. Erik Dutson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Erik Dutson practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.