A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Dutson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Dutson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dutson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dutson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Dutson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Reflux Surgery (Fundoplication)
- Stomach Cancer
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dutson graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dutson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Patrick Dutson MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erik P. Dutson practice?
- Dr. Erik Dutson has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Dutson practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.