Dr. Erik Ekstrom MD Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Hutchinson, MN

June 2nd, 2016
Dr. Ekstrom diagnosed and treated my back problem. He was knowledgeable and kind. I have been very pleased with the outcome.

October 14th, 2015
Never again...
I visited Dr. Ekstrom after I was referred to him by another provider. At my first visit, he spent all of 5 minutes with me and I left with an order for Physical Therapy and a steroid injection, and no explanation to go with either of those things. In hindsight, I should have sought out a second opinion. When I had my injection procedure, he did not come to see me before or after the procedure, but he did perform it. The injection was done improperly, and when I called to discuss it with him after the fact, no one from his office returned any of my three calls/voicemails. Ultimately, I cancelled my follow-up appointment with him and went to a different spine specialist who confirmed that the procedure was done improperly and that it was not even necessary or helpful. I will never return to Dr. Ekstrom and would caution anyone who is considering receiving care from him. He is rude, hurried and inaccurate.