Dr. Erik Ekstrom Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Erik Ekstrom?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

Dr. Ekstrom diagnosed and treated my back problem. He was knowledgeable and kind. I have been very pleased with the outcome.

Never again...

Posted on October 14th, 2015

I visited Dr. Ekstrom after I was referred to him by another provider. At my first visit, he spent all of 5 minutes with me and I left with an order for Physical Therapy and a steroid injection, and no explanation to go with either of those things. In hindsight, I should have sought out a second opinion. When I had my injection procedure, he did not come to see me before or after the procedure, but he did perform it. The injection was done improperly, and when I called to discuss it with him after the fact, no one from his office returned any of my three calls/voicemails. Ultimately, I cancelled my follow-up appointment with him and went to a different spine specialist who confirmed that the procedure was done improperly and that it was not even necessary or helpful. I will never return to Dr. Ekstrom and would caution anyone who is considering receiving care from him. He is rude, hurried and inaccurate.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017