A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Ellis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Ellis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Ellis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Penrose Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik W Ellis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erik W. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Erik Ellis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erik Ellis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons.