A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Ellis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Ellis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Ellis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik William Ellis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erik W. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Erik Ellis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erik Ellis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons.