A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Ellsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Ellsworth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Ellsworth, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellsworth graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ellsworth has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ellsworth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erik G. Ellsworth practice?
Dr. Erik Ellsworth practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians, Phoenix Pediatric Specialists, and Phoenix Cardiologists.