A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Ellsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Ellsworth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Ellsworth, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellsworth graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ellsworth has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik G Ellsworth MD is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Erik G. Ellsworth practice?
- Dr. Erik Ellsworth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erik Ellsworth practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Pediatric Specialists.