A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Englehart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Englehart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Englehart
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Englehart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Englehart, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Englehart graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Englehart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital
- Valley West Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik David Englehart MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erik D. Englehart practice?
- Dr. Erik Englehart has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Englehart practices Family Medicine near Sandwich, IL.
See Sandwich Family Physicians.