Learn more about Dr. Erik Englehart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Englehart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Englehart
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Englehart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Englehart, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Englehart graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Englehart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital
- Valley West Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik David Englehart MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erik D. Englehart practice?
- Dr. Erik Englehart has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Englehart practices Family Medicine near Sandwich, IL.
See Sandwich Family Physicians.