A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Ensrud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Ensrud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Ensrud, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ensrud graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Ensrud has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Ensrud MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erik Ensrud practice?
- Dr. Erik Ensrud has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erik Ensrud practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Minneapolis Neurologists.