A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Esper graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Esper has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Millcreek Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Esper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 20 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Erik Esper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erik O. Esper practice?
Dr. Erik Esper practices Family Medicine near Erie, PA.
See Erie Family Physicians.