A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Folch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Folch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Folch
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Folch graduated from Universidad De Madrid. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Folch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Eduardo Folch M.Sc and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Erik E. Folch practice?
- Dr. Erik Folch has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Folch practices Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pulmonologists.