A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Fromme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Fromme is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Fromme, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fromme graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fromme has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health and Science University
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fromme accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans