A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Cohen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Cohen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Gary Cohen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Erik G. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Erik Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erik Cohen practices Otolaryngology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ.
See Newark Otolaryngologists.