A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Gann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Gann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gann
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gann Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Gann, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gann graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Gann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Gann MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Erik Gann practice?
- Dr. Erik Gann has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Gann practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.