A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Garpestad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Garpestad is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Garpestad, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Pelvic Pain
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garpestad graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garpestad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Garpestad MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Erik Garpestad practice?
- Dr. Erik Garpestad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erik Garpestad practices Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pulmonologists.