A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Geiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Geiger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Geiger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Geiger graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Geiger has 13 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik John Geiger MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erik J. Geiger practice?
- Dr. Erik Geiger has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Geiger practices Internal Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Internists.