A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Gierahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Gierahn, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gierahn graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Gierahn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Paul Gierahn MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erik P. Gierahn practice?
- Dr. Erik Gierahn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Erik Gierahn practices Emergency Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bend, WI.
See Milwaukee Emergency Physicians.