A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Gierahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Gierahn, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gierahn graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Gierahn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Mission Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Paul Gierahn MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erik P. Gierahn practice?
- Dr. Erik Gierahn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erik Gierahn practices Emergency Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Franksville, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Van Nuys Emergency Physicians.