Dr. Erik Gilbertson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erik Gilbertson?

Posted on April 15th, 2016

wonderful dedicated caring doctor

Very thorough

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

Dr. Gilbertson spent so much time with me explaining my melanoma diagnosis and I felt badly taking up his time, but he was so patient and gave me materials to read to educate myself on what to expect. He also followed up and called me with my lab results.

Best Medical Derm

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

Awesome Dr. I had a suspicious mole that I couldn't see. He is the first Dr. to do an ENTIRE body exam. Found it where the sun doesn't shine and biopsied. Pre-melanoma. Saved my life!

Good Dermatologist

Posted on September 24th, 2013

Dr. Gilbertson spent an appropriate amount of time with me as well as answerered all my questions. In addition, he did an entire skin check which non of my other drs have ever done. He did find a suspicious mole and had it biopsied. Love him and his bedside manner. His staff were OK.

Most compassionate Dr around

Posted on August 15th, 2013

I have a debilitating skin condition which prevents me from going out in public and have been treated by many dermatologists. Dr. Gilbertson and nurses were the first ones who were so empathetic and took time and extra emergency appts as needed to help me with my chronic skin condition. More Drs. should be like him and kudos to his nursing staff!

Saved my life!

Posted on May 31st, 2013

He is the first dermatologist to actually do a thorough skin check which means checking between my toes which NONE of my other docs have ever done. Found a suspicious mole there and learned melanoma in nature but caught very early. Thank god for Dr. Gilbertson!

Best Dermatologist in San Diego!

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

I went to Dr. Gilbertson after seeing several other dermatologists. He has a great bedside manner and spent time with me. He asked great questions that led to my diagnosis. I called for an appointment, but it was a 4-6 week wait, so I explained my issues and he was kind enough to double book me to be seen. I found him to be a great physician!

Dr. Gilbertson Review

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

Dr. Gilbertson was awesome. I went to 3 different docs until he finally diagnosed me correctly and treated my affliction. In addition, he has a great bed side manner and truly cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him!

Posted on May 7th, 2012

I found it very difficult to ask Dr. Gilbertson questions. I am not a shy person, but he has a spiel in which it is difficult to get a word in edgewise, and it feels as though his focus in on getting to the next patient as rapidly as possible. Generally a two-month wait for an appointment.I believed that I had a squamous cell cancer but he diagnosed it as actinic keratosis and treated it with liquid nitrogen. Five months later, another dermatologist took a biopsy and confirmed squamous. I don't fault Dr. Gilbertson, since actinic can morph into squamous, but my perception was that initial diagnosis should have included a biopsy.

Outstanding

Posted on August 26th, 2010

Dr. Gilbertson is easy to talk with and explains everything in great detail and you understand. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor especially when dealing with something as sensitive as acne breakouts. I am happy and glad he was available.

Posted on February 27th, 2017