A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Grossman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Grossman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Grossman MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erik Grossman practice?
- Dr. Erik Grossman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erik Grossman practices Internal Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Irving Internists.