A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Gryler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Gryler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gryler
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gryler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Gryler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gryler graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gryler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Walla Walla General Hospital
- Providence St Mary Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik C Gryler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erik C. Gryler practice?
- Dr. Erik Gryler has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Gryler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Walla Walla, WA.
See Walla Walla Orthopedic Surgeons.