Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erik Gunderson
Dr. Erik Gunderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlottesville, VA, with another office in Charlottesville, VA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gunderson is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia, UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital and New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion. He speaks English.
Dr. Erik Gunderson has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Erik Gunderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.
Dr. James Aller
Charlottesville, VA 0.03 mi42
Dr. David Morris
Charlottesville, VA 0.03 mi38
Dr. Christina Bove
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Charlottesville, VA 0.05 mi21