A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hansen
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Hansen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Hansen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hansen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Nels Hansen MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erik N. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Erik Hansen has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Hansen practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons and Nashville Pediatric Surgeons.