A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hansen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hansen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Hansen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hansen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Nels Hansen MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erik N. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Erik Hansen has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Hansen practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons and Nashville Pediatric Surgeons.