A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Hauck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Hauck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauck graduated from Westfalische Wilhelms-Universitaet, Munster. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hauck has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik F Hauck MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erik F. Hauck practice?
- Dr. Erik Hauck has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Hauck practices Neurological Surgery near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Neurological Surgeons.