Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

Chicken (quote another dr friend) show details Chicken (quote another dr friend)
by Peacehealth knoss on May 19th, 2015

Dr Hauck was to afraid to see me, talked outside door and would not see me...his asst said she "could see if she could get him to see me" , no exam and fictitious report written, care has been problematic , since i reported and testified on rapist dr whose license was revoked. care snd records trashed. systems aware, Hauck would not come on room w my partner there, my insurance co, is aware of appt and was never charged. Neck and skull frx, untreated, my records from appt were fictional plus no forms, copay or insurance charge. Insurance company not happy with lost of doctors misbehaving. ;););););););););)

Excellent, kind, physician show details Excellent, kind, physician
Feb 3rd, 2015

Dr. Hauck is a brilliant and delightful doctor. He is a thorough and comfortable professional.

Dr. Hauck show details Dr. Hauck
Nov 29th, 2011

My mother had a brain aneursym on Nov. 2, 2010 and Dr. Hauck has been her doctor every step of the way. I believe he is one of the major reasons she is alive today and our whole family Thanks God for him and the care she is receiving.

Dec 27th, 2010

Dr. Erik Hauck is personable and professional. He truly cares about his patients and gives his undivided attention. He is one of the very best at what he does so it makes it difficult sometimes to get in to see him but once you do you are happy you did! I cannot recommend him enough as a doctor and a person!

Nov 4th, 2010

Dr. Erik Hauck is the BEST Dr. I know! Over all a GREAT person!