A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Hedlund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Hedlund is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Critical Care
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hedlund graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hedlund has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik C Hedlund DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erik C. Hedlund practice?
- Dr. Erik Hedlund has 4 office locations.
Dr. Erik Hedlund practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyoming, MI.
See Grand Rapids Orthopedic Surgeons.