A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Hedlund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Hedlund is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hedlund
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hedlund Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Critical Care
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hedlund graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hedlund has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Metropolitan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Hedlund DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erik Hedlund practice?
- Dr. Erik Hedlund has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Hedlund practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.