A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Hess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Hess, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Arrest
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Hess graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Hess has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik P Hess MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erik P. Hess practice?
- Dr. Erik Hess has 7 office locations.
Dr. Erik Hess practices Emergency Medicine near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI and Wabasha, MN.
See Rochester Emergency Physicians.