A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Iversen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iversen
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iversen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Iversen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Iversen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Iversen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maury Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik John Iversen MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Erik J. Iversen practice?
- Dr. Erik Iversen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erik Iversen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Columbia, TN.
See Columbia Internists, Columbia Critical Care Practitioners, and Columbia Pulmonologists.