Dr. Erik Peterson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erik Peterson?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Erik Peterson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2017

Dr Peterson is the Rheumatologist you want to see

I was surprised to have what I thought was early on-set arthritis but I have come to learn a lot about arthritis thanks to Dr. Peterson. He is very empathetic and exceptionally courteous. He trains the residents and Fellows(?) that work with him to be the same. It is much appreciated. He once referred to himself as getting older and I laughed because he isn't old. He is an excellent physician and I am pleased to have him as my specialist.

November 21st, 2010

Spent alot of time with me

This is the second rheumatologist I have seen and I was really impressed with my initial visit. He spent an hour with me, and really listened to everything I said. He also did a quick physical examination before sending me to get lab work. I also made this visit better for myself by keeping a list of all of my symptoms so I was better equipped to respond.

December 8th, 2014